eZ-DI is Disability Insurance specialized for risks that standard DI carriers prefer to avoid or deny. eZ-DI plans offer a wide set of premium levels and options for individuals looking to protect their income in case of disability.
We understand how difficult it is to work on a case for a long time only to see it rejected on the standard market at the last minute. At Risk Insurance & Reinsurance Solutions (RIRS), we are committed to supporting DI agents by offering a wide range of plans for impaired risks. And with RIRS you will have access to an underwriting team with more than 30 years of experience in difficult cases.
Your customers will appreciate your ability to place difficult cases and you don’t have to come away empty handed!
- Wide selection of Benefit Amounts from $500 to $15,000 per month
- High replacement ratios of up to 60% of income
- Choice of Benefit Periods from 1 to 5 years
- Issue Ages from 18 to 60 (with some plans offering 18 to 63).
- Own occupation for the full duration of the Benefit Period… two years or longer!
Included in most plans at no additional cost:
- Waiver of premium in case of disability
- Survivor benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefits
- Hospital Indemnity Benefits
Simple to Complete
- Short applications for amounts under $13,000
- No Blood work required for amounts under $13,000
- No Medical exams required for amounts under $13,000
- No complicated Social Insurance Riders
- Can use previous applications (from life/denied DI) for pre-approvals
We have been tested by time – We go further and work to accept Medical Risks and Pre-existing Conditions
- Several high risk medical conditions are accepted
- APS not required for pre-approvals
- Aggressive underwriting means you can send applications rejected elsewhere
- Must work minimum of 30 hours per week
- Must have Minimum income of $20,000 per year
We offer high acceptance ratios for non-standard or impaired DI applications that have been rejected by others because of past or on-going medical issues such as:
Diverticulitis, Gastritis, Adhesions, High Cholesterol, Coronary Occlusions, Genitourinary Disorder, Ileitis, Nervous Disorders, Rheumatic Fever, Alcoholism and Drug Addiction, Concussion, Duodenal Ulcer, Kidney Stones, Pernicious Anemia, Snycope or Vertigo, Amputations, Colitis, Encephalitis, Glaucoma, Murmur, Pleurisy, Stroke, Angina Pectoris, Cerebral Vascular Accident, Coronary By-Pass, High Blood Pressure, Meniere’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Transurethral Resection, Arteriosclerosis Convulsions, Epilepsy, Polio, Tuberculosis, Cystitis, Eye Disorder, Gout, Nephritis, Polyps, Tumors or Cysts, Asthma, Deafness, Fistula, Heart Attack, Osteomyelitis, Prostatitis, Ulcers, Bells Palsy, Deformity, Fracture, Hemophilia, Overweight, Purpura, Underweight, Bronchitis, Diabetes, Paralysis, Pyelitis, Sleep Apnea, Type I and II Diabetes, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Kidney Disorders
- Several high risk / unusual occupations accepted
- Plans open to small business owners, self employed
- Plans open to High Income Earning Professionals with capped group coverage seeking additional coverage
Target Real Market Needs
- The National Institute on Aging Global Health & Aging Report indicate that they see an expansion of morbidity-an increase in the prevalence of disability as life expectancy increases. *
- Protecting income increasingly as important as life insurance
- Helps you sell add insurance services to rated life customers
* Executive Health Administration / Montgomery, Anna MPA – https://exechealthadmin.usc.edu/blog/gains-in-longevity-versus-quality-of-life (April, 22, 2016)